- Master degree with 3+ years of related experience or college degree with 5+ years related experience in software project management, with insights on frontend software (web, Android, iOS) development, backend software (server, database, cloud service) development, and system integration.
- Experiences planning and executing SQA, scalability, and testing process.
- Some understanding of both Agile software development and Scrum methodologies, as well as traditional waterfall development model.
- Experience working with software development team, external technology vendors, and ODM’s system integration team.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with supporting and working on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Experience with project management software tools and utilities.
- Experience with analytic report creation and independent analysis.
- Experience with writing product / project requirement document and compiling project status presentation.
- Experience with budget and cost analysis.
- Ability to speak Japanese a plus.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority – female – disability - veteran.
No agency resumes will be accepted or fees paid in the absence of an official written engagement agreement executed in advance by Human Resources for this particular position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. All applications must include compensation expectations in order to be considered. Local candidates only, please.