- 7+ years of SAP Sales and Distribution configuration experience with specialization in Order to Cash processes
- 5+ years of SAP ABAP
- Must have at least three full lifecycle of SAP ECC implementation experience from requirements gathering to post go-live support including ECC 6.0
- Experience and knowledge in Materials Management, Accounts Receivables modules related to order to cash, Sales and Distribution Application tables and user exits
- Strong in SD pricing and rebates
- Experience in CRM and Global Available To Promise (ATP)
- Advanced Planning Optimizer is a plus
- Good communication, verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members and users
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision and effective problem solver
- Experience in writing goods functional specification for technical team
- Read and understand SAP ABAP code is a must
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority – female – disability - veteran.
No agency resumes will be accepted or fees paid in the absence of an official written engagement agreement executed in advance by Human Resources for this particular position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. All applications must include compensation expectations in order to be considered. Local candidates only, please.